(954) 567-3939 Ft Lauderdale and I'll assist you to understand all the expenses and call attention to any mistakes.
(954) 567-3939 There are certain typical costs related to closing the sale of a house. These fees are usually split between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are conventional, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help lead you through the process.
Costs pertaining to your mortgage to be paid at closing
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
At closing, these taxes are usually paid (Learn more)
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
Insurance fees due at closing (Learn more)
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we get through the details of your transaction, I'll not only work to get the optimal sales price, but I'll also advocate for limited closing costs. And once we've come to an agreement, I'll walk you through the closing costs so you are aware of exactly where your money is going.
When buying a house in Broward County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's prior experience and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not stunned when you arrive at closing time. I'll be willing to look through the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that seem off.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.