(954) 567-3939 Ft Lauderdale and I'll aid you to understand all the fees and point out any inaccuracies.
(954) 567-3939 There are certain basic costs related to closing the sale of a house. These costs are usually divided between the buyer and seller, as directed in the sales contract. Many are customary, but there are nuances to each, so you'll want a real estate expert in Florida to help lead you through your deal.
- Points (optional)
- Appraisal Fee
- Credit Report
- Interest Payment
- Escrow Account
- Property Taxes
- Transfer Taxes and Recording Fees
- Homeowners Insurance
- Flood or Quake Insurance (optional)
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (optional)
- Title Insurance
As we negotiate your deal, not only will I work to get the highest sales price, but I'll also advocate for lower closing costs. And once we've arrived at an agreement, I'll fully explain the closing costs so you are aware of exactly what you're paying for.
If you're buying a property in Broward County, you'll get a "Good Faith Estimate" (GFE) of closing costs within three days of submitting your loan application. The estimate is based on the loan officer's past experiences and is required to be within a tolerable range so you're not startled when you come to the closing appointment. I'll be happy to go over the GFE with you, answering your questions and highlighting any estimates that appear to be out of the ordinary.
Looking to Buy?
Are you looking to buy a house? Let us help you. Just fill out as much of the information below that you want and we'll get right back to you, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.