Commercial Property Specialists
Whether you're obtaining new office space for the first time, needing to change locations or simply needing more space, at Shaw & Company, Inc., oue goal is to help you find the perfect commercial property for you.To begin, here are a few things to keep in mind when buying commercial property:
- Tax deductions. Business expenses are an additional source of income at year end, and purchasing a commercial property is at the top of the list.
- Autonomy. When you own your office space, you've got control over your own build-out, without working anything through a property manager.
- Additional income. Commercial properties are also called "Income" properties. Rent the extra space in your building to other tenants for a profit.
- Retirement fund. Think appreciation! As you acquire equity, it will become an asset to you and your company.
- Fixed costs. Locking in your mortgage rate will give you a clear picture of costs per year.
The items listed above are just starting points when pondering making an investment in office space. We'll also need to investigate specifics such as: What kind of break area do your employees need? Do you need a loading dock? What ceiling height you require? Do you need a large or small conference room? Or, perhaps you only need one small office with a lobby? By combining salient details about your business with our expert knowledge of the local market, you'll gain maximum benefit from your commercial real estate investment. Call (954) 567-3939 for a consultation today. Commercial_Listings
Got a Question?
Do you have a question? We can help. Simply fill out the form below and we'll contact you with the answer, with no obligation to you. We guarantee your privacy.